Monday, May 23, 2016

Another New DC Logo

Another new logo!
...so DC Entertainment is re-branding themselves yet again with another new logo.

Yes, another one.

It seems like I just wrote a blog about this four years ago.  Oh wait, that's because I did.  And you can read it here:  DC Comics - The New... Uh.... Logo....

It's a good one.  You should read it.

This new logo looks more like a classic one from the early 70s.  I kinda dig it, I guess, but nothing will ever really replace the DC Bullet from 1976 that lasted until the early 2000's.  To me, that will always represent DC Comics.


At least this new logo is easy to read and understand.  The more I looked at the "Page-flip" logo, the more I didn't understand it.

2012 Logo... it's been a nice 4 years.
It's a bit plain, though.  Not much to it.

I definitely liked the 2005 logo more, but still think the classic '76 Bullet is the best.  And the more I look at this new logo, the more I wish there were some stars somehow incorporated into it.

What do you think?

-ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment