Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Nurse... Hurry... Rhyme!

Written by Ryan Matthew Ewing

So, the dish ran away with the spoon?
Miss Muffet, oh I'll stuff it, 'til the moon
Grates into blue cheese with a sleaze
And I'll squeeze it 'til it bleeds.
Miss Muffet, you can huff it, and puff it
And blow down the chimney rockets.
I ain't got no money 'cause I don't need Pockets.
Lungs are fed, rest in the sun bed
One, two, skip a few, ninety-nine, one-hundred
Degrees; it's like Degrassi - junior got high,
AIDS of the eye, pregnant girls are classy.
So 3 little pigs in designer wigs fell into the gap
Fell into the gap, fell into the gap-trap;
Lil' bo-peep-show, give the dog a bone
Didn't think I'd get followed home
Her crooked smile could run a mile
At the sound of a snitch; Shitzu was her name.
You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread bitch!
The jack was nimble, the jack was long
And the mice don't know just what went wrong
"Help! Leave me be! Don't need my ex-to-see"
A red ridin' hoodlum at Miss Muffet's ear...
All the better to eat you, my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment