Sunday, October 19, 2014

Rosalina Is A Total Babe

Rosalina, a total biker babe
What's hotter than a hot chick on a motorcycle?

Okay, I realize that Rosalina here isn't even a cartoon character - she's a video game character, and that's actually even less cool, but let's face facts.  A chick on a motorcycle is hot.

She just is.  Motorcycle babes are total babes.

When I'm playing Mario Kart on the Wii, and I've been riding in first place for most of the race, and suddenly I get lambasted with a Blue Shell of Death, I get really mad.  Until I realize that the shell was sent to me by Rosalina.  And then all is forgiven because she's a total babe.

I don't even know if Rosalina has ever been in any other Nintendo game.  As far as I'm concerned, she was put in Mario Kart to sexy it up a bit.

Not Rosalina, but still a total biker babe
And when I play in two-player mode against my darling wife, I don't let her bully Rosalina around.  In video game land, Rosalina is my woman and my real wife just needs to understand and accept that.

I kinda wonder how Princess Toadstool (apparently called "Peach" these days) feels about having another pretty lady kicking around in the Mushroom Kingdom.  I mean, she's always been the number one gal that all the plumbers (both red and green) are digging.

Well, until someone named Daisy came about just so Green Mario could have a girlfriend too.  Oh wait, there's also Toadette - who's a bit of a babe in her own way too, but in the same sense as dating an eighteen year old high school girl and being her prom date is.

And let's not forget Birdo.  You're one fucked up freak if that's your idea of a babe fantasy.

So I'll stick with Rosalina.  Total Babe.

And, fuck it, I wrote this rant after drinking a whole bunch of beer.

- ryan of the ryan fan club
I don't know who this is dressed up as Rosalina, but she doesn't have a motorcycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment