Sunday, September 21, 2014

What If Uncle Jesse Were MY Uncle?

What if Uncle Jesse from Full House (Hermes Katsopolis for you purists out there) were my Uncle, instead of those Tanner girls?

Hmmm.....

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, we'd catch all the bands at the Smash Club!

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, he'd keep the boogie man away by using his exterminator techniques!

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, he'd serenade me with Elvis songs at bedtime.

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, I'd learn all about taking proper care of my hair.

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, he'd help me install a red light above my door to let people know when I was having alone time in my room.

I don't know what you're talking about, this is clearly NOT photoshopped.

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, he would pass on the vital knowledge of the tomato, and how it is indeed a fruit and not a vegetable, and how failure to recognize it as such could result in the delay/cancellation of my own wedding to a beautiful TV show host.

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, he'd let me tag along while he toured Japan to promote his #1 hit single.

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, we'd play hopscotch.

If Uncle Jesse were MY uncle, he'd be either my mom or my dad's brother.

- ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment