Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Handful of New Art

Here's a handful of new artwork for you to enjoy.  These will all find homes on my Deviant Art Page as well.

Adventures of Ryan: "The Wife's Time Traveller"
This newest piece of The Adventures of Ryan series features the return of Clepto Cody, and the first appearance of my actual wife in any Adventures of Ryan strip.
Triumph
This was a character I created back in 1997.  I thought it would be fun to draw her again. (Done simply in HB pencil)
   
Batman
...random sketch I did of Batman just to try out some new ink pens I bought.  No pencils, just jumped right into the ink for this one.
Superman (George Reeves style)
...this was actually done with some of my daughter's crayola markers.  You'd be surprized what you can accomplish with those things.  I intended to make this as much in the style of the 1950s Superman TV series as possible, and in the end I think it looks more like Ben Affleck in Hollywoodland.

Supergirl
I did this one up pretty quickly one afternoon while I was waiting for a pizza. (HB pencil)

No comments:

Post a Comment