Friday, March 4, 2016

Top 11 Mis-Uses of the Word "Vagina"

Originally written in 1999 (c'mon it wasn't that long ago, wasn't it?), I recently stumbled across this old Top Ten list from the classic Ryan Fan Club Newsletter and decided it needed to be revised. It still makes me feel as good inside as it did back then. Let's begin.

11. I can't make it through the day unless I have my three cups of decaf vagina.

10. Thank you for being a vagina. Travel down the vagina and back again. Your heart is true. You're a pal and a vagina. And if you threw a vagina... invited everyone you knew.. you would see the biggest vagina would be from me. And the card attached would say: thank you for being a vagina.

9. Look! The constellation vagina!

8. Last night, the Edmonton Oilers defeated the Vancouver Vaginas 3-1.

7. These walls need a fresh coat of vagina.

6. I just saved a fortune on car insurance by switching to vagina.

5. Did you kids say you're cold? Then throw another vagina on the camp fire!

4. New spray-on vagina cleans windows like never before! Get the new economy sized bottle!

3. Never fear! Vagina-Man to the rescue!

2. Yes, his vagina was stuck to the telephone pole. It was just another cold winter's day in Canada.

1. I'd like to order a vagina with pepperoni and extra cheese please.

Thanks for reading!
-ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment