Wednesday, March 9, 2016

In Another Castle

Written by Ryan Matthew Ewing

You needed my help
I was there in a flash
Sometimes flashing
Feeling like nothing could
Stop me from reaching you

I wanted to pick you flowers
I could feel the fire
Inside the dark castle
The fire that burns inside me

I was tricked by the demons
I thought I was there
I thought you were there
You were in another castle

I ran faster and faster
Swimming in the deep blue
Falling down the pipes
The pipes of green death
All just to be with you

I slayed the dragon for you
Seven straight times he died
I faced the flames and evils
But you were in another castle

I lost my poor brother
I guess I One-upped him
He loved you differently than I
He just ran out of power
And became a smaller man

How could a princess love me
A simple plumber, am I
Why put forth such a hassle
I'll continue looking for you
After eight, and begin again
My princess, so beautiful
Is in another castle

No comments:

Post a Comment