Saturday, February 21, 2015

Skin

Here's a new poem that was recently featured in Ryan Fan Club Newzinetter #2.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as you enjoy cold pizza on a Sunday morning.

Skin
written by ryan of the ryan fan club

It's only skin
It comes and it goes
Peels at my fingers
And falls off my toes
It keeps me warm
And protects my heart
Not a canvas
To display my art
My skin is dying
From the moment of birth
It's probably for sale
But what is it worth
It's coarse like my soul
Having once been in vain
It may give you pleasure
But it's given me pain
And when it all fades
On my final terms
My skin will be buried
And eaten by worms

If you haven't already had a chance to check out the new RFC Newzinetter, you can do so at http://www.ryanfanclub.com.... you should really do it before you're an old geezer and regret it forever.  Or just click on the picture below. Same difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment