Sunday, February 1, 2015

Let's Just F.

Here's something new, in honor of February being the month of good lovin' and Valentine's Day. The first little bit of this poem popped up recently in the new Ryan Fan Club Newzinetter #1.

Let's Just F.
Written by ryan of the ryan fan club

Romance is in the air and it's Saturday night
You're so beautiful in that dim moonlight
My tired, sore eyes now have a sight
How'd a guy like me get a woman so right

And then you sip on that glass of wine
Just slow enough to tease what's about to come
A quick glance for me, then glance away
Oh I'm so wrapped around your thumb
Another sip of sparkling wine
I'd love to be that glass on your lips
Still get a little nervous, it's true
When you surround me with your hips
Gotta keep it together
Gotta catch my breath
And then I catch your breath 
As your soft kiss touches my neck
I'm in the mood for sweet love
And you know it's just my luck
Then you look me in the eyes and whisper
Let's just fuck...

Now the candles aren't the only things giving off heat
And your ten painted toes are all curled
Your dress slowly crashes to the floor and it's clear
We're the only two people in the world
Then together we become one in the shadows
Our fingers intermingled with desire
You're making those sounds I so long to hear
This foreplay has set us on fire
And on top you've positioned yourself
I lean back to gaze upon your beauty, and I'm awestuck
Then I softly begin to profess my love
Your finger presses on my lip as you say, let's just fuck...

...now wasn't that romantic?

No comments:

Post a Comment