Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ghosts of Hallowe'en Past

Hallowe'en is only a week or so away, so I thought we'd all take a look at the costumes I've worn over the years.  Unfortunately, not all of them were photographed.
Superman ...a Rag Doll 

Would you believe I've actually dressed up as Superman on Hallowe'en more times than any other costume?  Yeah, it's true.  Probably about six or seven times.  That picture of me as a rag doll might not actually be from Hallowe'en.  You see, my sister used to just dress me up all the time and take pictures of me.
  
Steven Tyler from Livin' On The Edge (with Steve Desrosiers and Brendon Smity) ...the Ultimate Warrior

That half-black and half-white paint job didn't go over so well at my high school.  They didn't know what kind of statement I was making and I had to explain that I was mimicking Steven Tyler. Don't believe me?  Check this out.
  
Prince (with Riot)
  
Johnny Depp (Dana is Supergirl)
The Count, ah ah ah (with two sexy pirates) 

  
Prince Adam.... Super Dave Osborne 

Sometimes my costumes only make sense to me.  Kinda like my music.  The year I dressed up as Prince Adam was one of those years.  Those who recognized the costume really liked it, but I must have been asked about fifty times that day if I was Ellen Degeneres.  It was a similar experience with my Super Dave Osborne costume (which is hands down the best costume I've ever done) but so many people thought I was Evel Kenevel.  

  
Cobra Commander... Bret The Hitman Hart 

I didn't dress up last year, but this year I have a pretty sweet Slash costume planned.  Don't worry, when the pictures are ready you'll see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment