Monday, December 12, 2011

My Christmas Wish List 2011

I'm not too concerned about gifts.  I'm at that point in my life where wishing for one specific present doesn't matter much, because I can (and do) go right ahead and buy things like season 10 of Smallville on Blu-ray for myself.  So my Christmas wish list is a little more... unique... that's to say you can't just waltz into Toys R Us and put it on your Visa. 

On past "wish lists" I've asked for things that came true.  Last year I asked for a Stanley Cup in Boston (here), and sure enough it came true.  Three years ago (here) I asked for the Ruby-Spears Superman cartoon to be released on DVD, and now it's real.

So here's a few things I'd love to have...

An Uncle Jesse doll
Every year this is at the top of my Christmas Wish List.  You can call it a doll, or an action figure, or just plain crazy if you like... but this thing really does exist.  In fact, you can get Full House dolls of the entire Tanner Family, including Aunt Becky and the twins.  If memory serves me correctly though, there isn't a Joey toy.  I don't know if there were plans to include one and they just cut it out... sorry, couldn't resist.
But seriously, I'd take an Uncle Jesse doll with me everywhere I go.

One-Of-A-Kind Converse All Stars with my face on them
Why not?  After all, I do have thong underwear with my face on them.  My love of Converse All Stars goes back nearly fourteen years now, and to have a pair with my face on them would probably cause a big toe-gasm.

A Clone of a fully alive Bea Arthur
Not for personal use... no, no, this would be to benefit the world as a whole.  Christmas is the time of giving, and what better gift to give than the gift of Dorothy Zbornak.

A Yellow April O'Neil Jumpsuit
Again, not really for me... this little outfit would be a re-gift from me to my lovely wife.  I think she'd look just great in it.  *smiles*

And that, as they say, is that for this year.  I'm not greedy for gifts.  Let's all make the world a happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment