Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Best of 2011

Holy crap!  2011 is almost over!  That means you're going to be overwhelmed with everyone's opinions about the best and worst of the year. 

But we all know my opinion is the only one that matters. 

This year, I didn't put my choices for video games because I didn't start playing any new ones until just the other day.  NHL12 does kick ass though.  So here's the best of everything else I normally think about all day long.

2 Broke Girls
Best movies of 2011:
1. The Muppets
2. Just Go With It
3. Arthur
4. Green Lantern
5. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows P.2

Best Music of 2011:
1. Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare
2. A Very She & Him Christmas
3. The Muppets Soundtrack
4. Steven Tyler - (It) Feels So Good [single]
5. The Trews - Hope & Ruin

Best TV of 2011:
1. 2 Broke Girls
Miss Lexi Belle
2. Storage Wars
3. Tosh.0
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. The Big Bang Theory

Best Babes of 2011:
1. Lexi Belle
2. Taylor Swift
3. Penny from the Big Bang Theory
4. Brandi from Storage Wars
5. Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment