Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lollipop Chainsaw

...for the record, I've only made it past the first level of this game, and it's the pretty much the greatest game I've ever played.  And I've finished Bubble Bobble twice.

A cheerleader, who just turned eighteen, running around with a chainsaw and killing zombies appeals to all six of my lowest common denominators.

The guy at EB Games said, "It's okay, but it gets really repetitive really fast," when I asked him about it.  Then he suggested I buy the last game from the same developers because, "it's pretty much one continuous penis joke."

Uh... okay, I think I'll spend my time ogling the cheerleader with the chainsaw.

Did I mention that our hero's boyfriend is voiced by Michael Rosenbaum?  Mother fuckin' Lex friggin' Luthor!  Awwww yeah!

The controls aren't too hard either.  Keep in mind, my video game history revolves mostly around classic NES games and the NHL series.  I'm not used to these "serious" gamer games.  I'm really tempted to include a joke about my Wii here, but I'll let you use your imagination. 

All in all, I'd give this a game four out of... aww fuck it, it has a cheerleader with a chainsaw!  This games rules!

- ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment