Friday, March 16, 2012

Menage A Moi

Wanna hear the brand new RFC song, "Menage A Moi"?

I bet you do!  But you're gonna have to wait just a little longer, my pretty monkeys.
But for now, you can check out the lyrics to the tune...

MENAGE A MOI

She's still delicate
I'm her degenerate
She hurries up and makes me wait
She's so funky, yeah
I'm so her junkie yeah
She's the master and the bait

Chorus:
Menage a moi
All alone in the room
Yeah, me, myself and I
And we're thinkin' of you
Menage a moi
Baby, if you presume
Menage a moi
Take away my blues

Dammit, so denied
She makes me suicide
A little pleasure with the pain
She gimme temperature
She's my new venture
And when she smirks I go insane

Chorus

My mama told me that I'd meet a girl like you
But nobody ever said what you'd put me through
So I'll just close my eyes until the day you see
And I'll see your face
Again and again and again

She's still delicate
I'm just a pirate
She hurries up and makes me wait

Chorus

A little heavy petting never hurt anyone
Just put out what you're getting and never hurt anyone
Just some fun in the sun
And never hurt anyone, no no no

She always scream n' shout
So I took her sister out
She told me I could go and fuck myself

No comments:

Post a Comment